Sunday, February 20, 2011

S.O.S

help me.. pliz... somebody, anybody...

why am i like this..
somebody, anybody... pliz...reach out 2 me.

bcoz i;m not da type yg mudah utk "open up" 2 people. dunno why... i wish somebody can see right thru me even without me saying it. who would know dat my heart is not at peace even without me telling them. is there such people? who would comfort me with simple words yg sape2 pn blh ckp, but blh meninggalkn kesan di hatiku yg sedang sakit ni?

i feel... so lemas.. tenggelam dlm gelisah yg x tereda...

pliz2, i dunno di manakah my will 2 berusaha telah hilang.. pliz, pliz..  i need help... i'm drowning in my own thoughts dats keep 'judging' me on n on..

i dunno if anybody can understand dis. & da truth is, i dun care... juz as long as i can get it out..but it would b really nice if some1 did understand. some1who will not judge me, some1 who would juz listen & comfort me..

ya allah, i beg u, beriknlah daku ketenangan, jauhknla rasa resah gelisah, kosong & hampa.. amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment