Saturday, December 10, 2011

tired of holding it all in

oh, so i'm not allowed to be angry????
i dont have the right to be upset????
i'm not allowed to follow my feelings which i only potray once in a blue moon??
kadang2 penat nk kawal, pretending ur happy when ur not. pretending to be strong when ur not
tired of being pushed around, doing things i dont wanna do. (but, i think its my fault really sbb x btaw my true feelings, i guess i dont wanna hurt their feelings even for a tiny bit & nk sedapkan hati diorg) but, in the end diri sendiri yg berkonflik dalaman.
i'm human too

of course, i can't expect semua orang to understand me
all i'm hoping is for them to respect my decision

susah kalo semua orang rasa die betul
if u do that,then what does that make me?

Don’t waste your time explaining. people only hear what they want to hear


sori 4 da emo post. like i said, i'm only human. it is impossible to make everyone happy. this is juz me, melepaskan rasa hati which kadang2 i find it very hard to do so to people. again, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment